Thursday, September 29, 2011

A nice surprise


My sister won a cool prize at an event that she attended recently.  It was a basket full of rubber stamps and other items.  She wanted to keep the basket since it was quite nice but she bagged up the contents and gave them to me!   She doesn't make cards and isn't into scrapbooking either so she had no use for any of it.  
Even though I have hundreds of stamps, these are all from the company 'Stampin' Up!' and I don't have many of them so I was thrilled to accept her generous gift.

Now maybe someone can give me a little of their spare time so I can start playing with all these goodies.   I could really use a few extra hours!!  I can't believe it's already Thursday night!   I have a craft fair this weekend and still have display cards to make, 'PHILS' earrings to finish, and a couple Halloween cards to get ready......

Better get back to my craft room.  

Have a wonderful weekend!
 

2 comments:

  1. oh what a nice thing for you sister to do....
    looks like you'll be having alot of fun creating with your new treasures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. T, it was sweet of her. I'm hoping to make a few cards from what was in the bag to give her in return.

    ReplyDelete