Thursday, May 19, 2011

Blog award!

Patricia Lynne's Treasures honored me with a blog award! 



Here's where I have to break the rules....
I haven't had this page up for long enough to get very friendly with too many artsycraftsy bloggers.  So I'll just accept the award, thank Patricia (thank you!!!), and list SEVEN random facts about moi:

1.  I like sushi.  My hubby surprised me with a take-out dinner order tonight!  Yum!
2.  I received another order from Artbeads today.  Used some $$ my daughter gave me for Mother's Day.  :)
3.  My favorite color is purple.  The ceiling in our living room is painted dark purple, the walls, lavender.    
4.  I have two grandchildren!  Of course, they are adorable and sweet!
5.  I love to read.  There are three big bookcases in our living room full of good books. 
6.  There are usually dishes in my sink.  I'd rather be making jewelry... ya know!
7.  I'm left-handed.  My sister is too.     

4 comments:

  1. Hi M!

    Just catching up on your blog posts.

    WOW! You've certainly added some faaaaaabulous stuff! You GO, girl!

    A BIG congrats on your muchly deserved award! You certainly are versatile!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a lefty too! I think it's a creative thing because everyone I know that does something creative is left handed.

    Oh and you're welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ron, thanks my friend. I have more to add, but where is that extra time I need!?! Remember Reiki blog?? LOL Yeah, I need to get back there too!
    Chat with you soon. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patricia Lynne, Interesting! I never really noticed that because other than my sister, I can't think of anyone else in our family/friends who are lefties. She likes to crochet.

    ReplyDelete