Monday, May 9, 2011

Happiness is.....

 Getting this package in the mail!!!


I was so excited that I had to show my husband.  Why he did not jump up and down in sheer delight is beyond me.   That's a little slice of heaven right there... some Caribbean blues, a bit of lovely turquoise, other assorted colors for a lush, hot summer!  Okay, hopefully it won't get toooo hot around here.   Eh, what do I care, I'll be inside playing with beads!!!



And these beauties.... ooohhh... ahhhh..... I think I might keep them for ME!


Happy Monday!  Hope you all have a great week. 

2 comments:

  1. My hubby does not jump up and down when I get beads in either! Go fig.
    Lovely beads too, so sparkly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love getting packages from Artbeads too. I look forward to each one coming, and I've never been disappointed. These are lovelies!

    ReplyDelete