Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Red, white, and blue!

Another holiday is *almost* here.  Come the end of the month we'll be celebrating Memorial Day and looking forward to a nice (not too hot, hopefully) summer! 

I sold a few pairs of red, white, and blue crystals earrings at a fair I participated in last weekend.  I think that may be because I am using a new display stand for earrings and dedicated the whole left side of it to my patriotic danglies. 

I absolutely adore Swarovski crystals and use them in about 99% of my work.  I can't wait for my Artbeads order to arrive!  I'll be working on more like these and also birthday colors as well. 



If you are an artist or crafter, what are some materials you love to work with?

5 comments:

  1. Very cute earrings! I love Swarovski beads too but I really love working with wire (and need to buy more.)

    Would you like to exchange blogs for blog lists? I'm looking to expand mine a bit with people who actually post to their blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patricia! I've done some work with wire too. It's all very addicting!

    I added your blog link to my sidebar and left some comments at your blog.
    Thanks for visiting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Blogger for some strange reason won't let me add yours to mine! Very annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started a new post earlier, added two photos, and then got busy with other things. When I came back to add the rest of them I kept getting a server error each time I tried to upload. I'll try a couple more times tonight and then BED!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aha! Success. Blogger finally let me add you to my list (along with finally showing all the new blogs I followed. oy.)

    ReplyDelete