Saturday, May 7, 2011

Sold?!? Not quite yet....

A friend of mine came to a jewelry party I had a few weeks ago.  She purchased some items but also pointed out a pair of crystal dangles and told me to let her husband know if he was looking for a gift to give her sometime she would like them.  I passed the word when I saw him last week and he said he'd be by today.  We didn't set a time though, and it's not like I can just call their house and ask.  He may have even decided to go with something else for Mother's Day.   We'll see....


Just having a little fun with the photo programs.....


OH how I wish I could wear earrings!!
I let my holes close up years ago due to an allergy.  I tried assorted metals but none worked.  Since then, I've even tried just wearing clips and either putting a little moleskin on them to keep the metal off my skin or painting them with clear nail polish as a protective barrier.  But they still get red, itchy and swolen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment